Managing God's Money Statement of Faith
This Statement of Faith is not the extent of our beliefs. The Bible, as the inspired and infallible Word of God, speaks with final authority concerning truth, morality, and the proper conduct of humankind. It is the sole and final source of all our beliefs. In all our activities we look to the Bible for truth and guidance.
The Holy Spirit is Managing God's Money ultimate interpretive authority on the Bible’s meaning and application.
- The Bible is the authoritative, infallible, unchanging, eternal, and divine Word of God, inspired by Him and originated by Him. It alone is the source of all truth for life and godly living for all generations.
- God is holy, unchanging, all knowing, ever present, and all-powerful. He is one God who exists eternally in the persons of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God fully human and fully God who came to earth as the Savior of the world. We believe in His sinless life, virgin birth, death, and bodily resurrection. He is the only way of salvation. He will come again in glory to rule over His eternal kingdom.
- The Holy Spirit is the third person of the trinity who permanently dwells in believers and leads and guides them into all truth. He convicts the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment.
- Humanity is sinful and in need of salvation. All mankind stands guilty before God and can do nothing to earn or bring about his own salvation.
- Salvation is by grace alone through faith in Jesus Christ.
- Messiah Jesus is the Head of the universal body of believers in Him, both Jews and Gentiles, who have been saved by grace through faith in Him (Colossians 1:18). Membership in this Body of believers is not based on denominations, or affiliation with any earthly organization. Its members are those who have truly confessed with their mouths that Messiah Jesus is Lord and believed in their hearts that God raised him from the dead (Romans 10:9).