You can't manage money. So what do you manage? Your ABC's ... come with me on this brief journey.
its about ABCs, not 123s. Most folks try to manage the wrong variable, and so end up at the wrong place. This video shows why you can't manage money and the right variable to manage. It will help you take control of finances today.
A selection of Michel Bell's TV commentaries shown here. He did some commentaries were done in 2008 when the Great Recession hit. Then, Michel Bell appeared on 100 Huntley to explain aspects of this severe financial crisis. These comments continue to apply today.
Though not exhaustive, these commentaries encompass a wider range of authentic financial management tips and tools you will find useful, not only during a credit or financial crisis, but to carry out daily.
Several commentaries deal with the continuing household debt issue, and attempt to suggest debt removal strategies. Getting out of debt can be slow, but if you follow this path, you will be debt free. We stress in many commentaries that money management is lifestyle management—focus on a lifestyle.
1. Practical Advice about Shopping
2. How to use a Credit Card Responsibly
3. Teaching children effective money management
4. Four healthy financial habits
5. An Attitude of Gratitude
6. What About My Investments?
7. Coping in the Credit Crisis- Part - 1
8. Coping in the Credit Crisis - Part - 2
9. The Global Financial Crisis: How did we get there?
10. Effects of Globalization
11. Consumerism equals High Personal Debt